Where is the most beautiful place in Italy?

Not right now, but at some point I would like to take my daughter to Italy on a weekend trip away for just us two. I would like to know where the nicest city would be? Somewhere picturesque, maybe out of the city. I have no clue, just somewhere really worth visiting!

Half of rapes in Italy are now by migrants who also stab and rob tourists on the trains and sitting outside cafes. There is the famous friendship bracelet scam.

Police ignore all this, by the tourist attractions of the country.

It's hard to go wrong in Italy. Cinque Terre or the Amalfi Coast are both beautiful. Rome or Florence would be good bases for exploring and are close to each other by train. Or you could choose someplace on Lake Garda gici=ving you easy access to Verona and Venice. It really depends on your preferences.

• pmt853

You do know that the UK is not in Italy don't you?

• denise

Lake  Garda  is  beautiful.