Are you a fan of draft style Root Beer?

Its a little more carbonated, forming more bubbles at the top, giving you a fizzy feel as you drink it.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

My favorite is MUG root beer, in the big plastic bottle only (its different in the cans).

What you describe sounds like A&W, which I'll drink in a pinch. Its enjoyable enough. But the 'sugar' in it is partially corn sweetener, and thats a soft drink crime

• 3 weeks ago

yes i love it especailly because it ends with beer

• 3 weeks ago

Yes, I do like draft style root beer.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Hires root beer was my favorite as a kid, but is rarely available any more. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Yes, it was such a treat when I was growing up. That and birch beer. 

• Oh hell yes.

I need my sodas to hurt with their fizziness lol, or I just don't care for them. 

• 3 weeks ago

Years ago, there was an old hamburger joint I loved going to at least once a week, and there they had root beer on tap in barrels. The glass mugs were frosted and the root beer was extra sweet, full of vanilla flavor, and really frothy. After drinking mug after mug before getting my food, I would often get too full on root beer and couldn't eat my hamburger and fries. 

That root beer had superior drinkability. It was so smooth, creamy, and very tasty. To this day, I've yet to drink any other root beer that compares. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

The best root beer is made by A&W.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I don't know really

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

No. Fvck root beer. That sh.t is nasty.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.