What do I do with this relationship?

I have a guy friend that I fell in love with. I made the mistake of telling him that I liked him because he gave me signs that he liked me. Well, one time, he was high. I started flirting with him and he gave the same flirty messages back. I said, "How come you don't like me? when he share moments like this?" He ended up saying, "stop trying to fall for the same guy and find someone else." it shocked me. I told him that he hurt my feelings and he said, "You'll find  someone stop moaning you cry baby." 

I don't know if weed makes true feelings come out but, I am shocked. He has never acted like that before. I feel like saying well if your gonna be like that just don't talk to me. I feel like it was a mistake to tell him how I felt. I honestly thought he felt the same way. What do I do with this relationship? 

There is no relationship, so you don't have to do anything with it. You're trolling, as usual. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong and I'll tell you how I can tell.

You break up, you do not know how to read feelings. Move on, you heard what he thinks, why do you even need to ask?

Probably best not to continue with it if he speaks to you like that. You deserve better.