How should the taylor add fabric on top of the cups to provide full cup functionality?

You can describe it or use a Google photo example of what colour I should use, what fabric type etc.

The bra keeps spilling my breasts top in the middle and idk what to do. I have had it for about a month. 

You're joking.  The issue is that you purchased the wrong size and style of bra.  Sorry.  Next time you go to purchase a bra, try on several including a larger band and and larger cup size as well as different brands and styles.  For example, if this bra is a 36C, try a 38C, a 36D, an even a 38D. Which one actually fits?  If none of them are perfect, then do the same with a different brand and or style.  

Not worth the money to try to alter, and it may not come out well. It's ugly anyway. Let it go. 

If you were trying to entice men with your "spilling breasts," it did not work.

• Audrey

Almost impossible. Just go somewhere and get fitted properly for one that FITS!

• ?

If you are spilling out of it, the cups are too small. It would probably cost more to have it altered than it would to buy another.  You may need to try on several different styles of cups and manufacturers to find the size that fits you best.