Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

When a guy on Tinder ask 'where are you from' what do you say back?

I hate being asked this question. What should I say? My mum? My current city? The country I was born? When a guy on Tinder ask 'where are you from' what do you say back?

You can tell him generally where you are from (ie "the midwest" or "chicago", or whatever). Not like he'll be able to track you down from this and if this bothers him then better to move on quickly.

maybe he's making small talk, it doesn't even matter what you say, you can say I was born in blank and live in blank. 

You say where you live....? 

That would be t*ts!  Yes say that!  My mums pus*y.  Why?  Where are you fron?  DO it!

you could try the simple truth, and name your town or city......

but yeahhhh, I know............it's the internet...........and who the hell is honest on the internet?   No one. 

Well, except me, of course. 

In doubt, do as i do and resuscitate some dead county, empire or civilization.

Tell him you're from The Dutch East Indies or some shït like that

La Fabrica Gang where you from?

You usually tell them where you are from and then follow up with a question of your own.