Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Why is the son of God such a hated person?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

BECAUSE of the truth, HE came into the world but HE was not of the world. 

• 3 weeks ago

People are opposed to his nature.

• 3 weeks ago

People do not like what he preached .

• 3 weeks ago

WHY DID JESUS COME TO THE EARTH? God sent his Son to earth by transferring his life from heaven to the womb of a virgin Jewess named Mary. So Jesus did not have a human father. ( Luke 1:30-35) Jesus came to earth(1) to teach the truth about God, (2) to set us an example in how to do God's will even when we are in difficulties, and (3) to give his perfect life as "a ransom." Read Matthew 20 :28. For more information JW.ORG

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because truth is the enemy of those who want to live their lives based on untruth.

• 3 weeks ago

He's God and Man.  And he isn't hated by many. Thanks for asking.

• Hogie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Because carnal people, with the Adamic nature, are evil in heart and intent of heart. It takes an act of God to change that nature.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

John 7:7 KJV — The world hateth me  because I testify of it that the works thereof are evil.

Jesus

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because God's Word reveals how scummy atheists are.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Jesus always did the right thing. Said the right thing. Healed people. Saved people. Loved people.

And some despised him so much they had him killed.

“They hate me without cause.”

~ Jesus the Christ 

Why? There is no reason.

But take note:

Jealousy becomes hate... and hate becomes murder. Evil always finds its highest ground.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.