Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 3 weeks ago

Can you explain blood groups and rh?

Are they in the bible?

What are the non compatibles couples?

Is the problem rh or blood groups?

What are the illnesses that distinguish 

people's colors and origin?

What to put when administration asks

the group?

Do groups have quotes in the universities etc?

A, B, and the Rh factor are all proteins that can be found on the surface of red blood cells.  They are compatibility antigens, and your immune system is programmed to attack proteins that it doesn't recognize.  So a type O negative person would react badly to blood with any of those antigens, A, B, or Rh, because he doesn't have them on the surface of his cells.

The Bible doesn't mention blood types.

There can be problems if the father is Rh positive and the mother is Rh negative, but with modern medicine that shouldn't be much of a problem.

"Is the problem rh or blood groups?"  I don't know what you mean.  What problem?  A person who lacks any of those proteins on his cells will have a problem with blood that has it.

"What are the illnesses that distinguish people's colors and origin?"  Again, I'm not sure that I understand.  I don't think our colors really come from illnesses.  Native Americans have trouble with sugar and diabetes.  Some black people suffer from sickle cell anemia.  Many Japanese can't hold their liquor. 

"What to put when administration asks the group?"  If they ask your blood type, tell them what the Red Cross or other blood agency told you your blood type is.

"Do groups have quotes in the universities etc?"   I know I don't know what you mean.

Blood Types 101: An Introduction to ABO Blood Types and the Rh System

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.drgreene.com/ques...

If it were in the bible, then there might be at least a little bit of reason to believe that it was inspired by an 'all-knowing god'.

Instead we get pages and pages of 'begats'.

• Misty

The goat and sheep herders that wrote the bible didn't know anything about blood groups and rh.