Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetYouTube · 4 weeks ago

Do you prefer Youtube, Facebook or Tiktok?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

I prefer Youtube because I can have the freedom and control to do anything I want with my content, provided that I follow the set rules. It is a great source for all ages, and I can never get bored on YouTube because there is a video for everything.

• rick60
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I had face book but i use to like youtube alot

• garry
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

none , youtube and facebook  have too many ads and sells your data , tiktok is chinese and the chinese government control it . you chose , either way your spied upon .

• 3 weeks ago

You Tube. You can watch concerts, movies and a lot of other stuff.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I prefer Youtube 

• Marco
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I prefer YouTube

• 4 weeks ago

I hate Facebook SCHIT, recently was a victim of sexual harassment and i didn't report the guy you know, i am a full believer of Freedom of speech and i told the guy, let me Phucking alone, if you are a Phaggots i don't care i am married i love my wife please phuck off.

Well the son of a Bitsch report my comment and i am 30 days banned to not said anything of that Phucking platform, that is bullschit, instead to be a Victim i am the stalker according with Facebook standard Phucking algorithm that they called Community rules.

YouTube, Too many Phucking ADs and there is no way to take them out.

Twitter i last a month trying to delete my suspend account i couldn't.

Tit Tok is for Retarded only.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

None of the above.

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They are all part of the thought police. If I had to choose I guess Youtube but they took off hundreds of the best videos. 

• 4 weeks ago

I prefer YouTube

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.