Can you guys provide an example of a time where a leader took land in the 21st century?
I’m looking for a recent event where a leader takes some person’s land and there is some sort of outbreak.
- 1 month ago
How about the following,
1. The creation of a "middle" class (eg. yeoman farmers)
2. The Plague
3. Changes in social attitudes
4. The wars with France
1. Led to an increase in church attendances and donations to the church
2. Decimated labour population and dented confidence in religious leaders
3. Development of Gothic architecture
- TrilobitemeLv 51 month ago
south sudan declared it's independence from sudan after years of religious genocide kurds, isis turkey syria tibet hong kong israel gave gaza and lebennon back took some of west bank. Tunisia yemen Crimea south ossteia libya declared artic ocean oil resources for russia Kosovo Serbia eastern ukraine Thoug hthe 21 century has for the most part been very peaceful so far
- Anonymous1 month ago
Putin took Crimea in 2014