Quackity asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Other men: Do you get bored with shaving?

No. I use a good electric shaver which is so much better than using a disposable razor. No risk of cutting yourself, no having to use shaving foam, or a sink. Just find a mirror and shave away without worries!

• nah just shave your balls

• ron h

No, I loved shaving the first time I did it at 14 and I still do EXCEPT when I'm in a hurry.  I really like the feeling and shiny skin of my clean, fresh-shaved face.  Some Sundays I skip it, but not often.  ( A couple of days later, I see a "thumbs down."  That's likely done by a woman who sometimes comes here to give VERY bad advice about things she knows nothing about.  Patty.)

nah          .

Bored? Unless  you shave your whole body it usually does not take that long for it to become boring. I grow a beard in the winter so I suppose that may cut down on any potential boredom.

• Jesus

No, I shave every day, when one gets used he is made easy.     

female speaking my legs have not been shaved in months and look like a forest

• Andy C

Nope.   Every time is exciting as I use a safety razor and only water.   That and since I went blind it has been quite challenging each and every time. 

Yup... that's why I only do it on the weekends, Mon-Fri I am at work anyway. Ain't nobody there I need to impress by being clean shaven.

Yes.

This is why women love my groomed beard!