Would you be proud to date a transsexual female ?

That female would be in reality a guy no matter what they did to their body. I don't play with myself. I date with purpose.

I would never do so knowingly.  If I was tricked into it, I would be furious, but I would stop short of actually beating the person as I know I would be publicly crucified and sent to prison. But I would totally cancel them from my life and I would probably feel like dying from disgust and shame.  I think if I found out a woman I was dating was trans, I would actually vomit right on the spot.

Yes I would. I would be proud to date anybody. 

• Sam

I would hope we would be proud to date each other. 

I would not date anyone who I would not be proud of and would hope the person would be proud of me. 

Otherwise, why date?   I can just be proud of myself, if  needed. 

Source(s): The only problem I can see is that I'm gay, but who knows, life is funny and anything is possible. Hey, we have a clown in the White House and I did not think that would have been possible. At least I hoped that it would not have been possible, but it does prove that anything is possible. Now, "Lock Him Up".

of course i would, transgenders are so kind i wish i knew some

No, it'd be inappropriate to focus on that aspect of who she is.

• Sky

Yes.  If I was dating a girl, that would mean I was in love with her, and I'd be very proud of our relationship and shared love.  The fact she's trans would be irrelevant.

I don't seek or derive pride from dating, regardless of who my date is.

If she was someone I was in love with yes. However I am a gay male so that is unlikely. 

I don't know if Pride is the right word. I'd be fine with it. I wouldn't put it on a billboard, but I wouldn't hide it either.