Has God sent today's Christians a strong delusion for taking away His job of baptizing & communing w/them & serving a god called a trinity?

Today's Christians have DENIED THE POWER OF GOD to "baptize them with the Holy Ghost" (John 1:33) with the "one baptism" (Ephesians 4:5) rather water baptizing themselves.

Today's Christians have DENIED THE POWER OF GOD to "commune" with them "through the Holy Spirit" (Acts 1:2; II Corinthians 13:14) rather eat His body and drink His blood.

Today's Christians worship a 3 headed god called a trinity rather than "DIVERSITIES of operations but One GOD" (I Corinthians 12:3) and have "STAY HIS HAND" at just "3" (Daniel 4:35) DENYING THE POWER OF GOD to be more than just "3."

"Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called GOD, or that is worshipped; so that he as GOD sitteth in the temple of GOD, sheweth himself that he is GOD" (II Thessalonians 2:4).

"And for this cause GOD sent them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie;

That they all might be DAMNED who believeth not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (II Thessalonians 2:11-12).

"Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools" (Romans 1:22).

Isn't that (((PRECISELY))) what today's Christians have done and "GOD has sent a strong delusion so they believe the LIE" (II Thessalonians 2:11) of roman catholic church doctrine?

@ANON

UNLIKE YOU WHO HAS (((MISINTERPRETED SCRIPTURES))) 

I LIVE UNDER THE NEW COVENANT IN WHICH GOD SAID

"...I WILL DO A NEW THING IN THE EARTH, A WOMAN SHALL COMPASS A MAN" (JEREMIAH 31:22).

AND "I CHOSE WHOMSOEVER I WILL" (DANIEL 4:17; 25; 32)!

@ELISE

TODAY'S CHRISTIANS CAN'T EVEN UNDERSTAND IT OR DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT BECAUSE THEY'RE (((A LIAR)))!

@MALCOLM

NEW REVELATION IS SOMETHING ONE HAS NEVER HEARD BEFORE BUT AGREES WITH THE WORD OF GOD.

THEREFORE YOU NEED TO READ THE WORD TO SEE WHAT GOD SAID RATHER THAN WHAT YOU (((THINK)))!

@STEVEN

JESUS IS ONLY "THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD" OF THOSE WHO (((BELIEVE))) THAT HIS "POWER CAN COME UPON THEM" (ACTS 1:8) WHEN HE BAPTIZES THEM WITH THE HOLY GHOST (JOHN 1:33; ACTS 1:5) AND "QUICKENS" (I COR 15:45) THEIR "DEAD SPIRITS" (RM 5:12-14) "BACK TO LIFE" (EPH 2:1) AS WE ARE "BORN AGAIN OF THE SPIRIT" (JN 3:5-7) AND ARE "RESURRECTED" (I COR 15) "FROM OUR GRAVES" (EZK 37:12-14)

"I PRAY NOT FOR THE WORLD ONLY THOSE YOU'VE GIVEN ME FOR THEY ARE THINE" (JOHN 17:9).

#ANONS

"GOD LAUGHS" (PSALM 37:13)!

UPDATE @STEVEN

WHEN YOU "DIE TO SIN" (RM 6:8) "THEN YOU SHALL LIVE WITH CHRIST" AFTER YOU (((BELIEVE))) IN HIS (((POWER))) (ACTS 1:5;8) AND (((HE))) "CHOSES AND ORDAINS YOU" (JOHN 15:16) BY BAPTIZING YOU WITH THE HOLY GHOST" (JOHN 1:33) THEN "DEATH HAS NO MORE DOMINION OVER YOU" [RM 6:14].

When are you going to die?

I'm just asking because (((THE WORLD WILL BE A BETTER PLACE WITHOUT YOU))), that's all.

FORCING personal bias and cynicism into scripture is called eisegesis.  That, along with hermeneutical fraud fails on many levels.  Matters of sequence and scope have been ignored.  The "questioner" has yet to appeal to 1 Cor. 15:1-4 because it is the truth and conflicts substantially with the opinions which have been advanced.

• Elise

I tried to read your question three times and gave up.