B asked in HealthOther - Health · 3 weeks ago

Is there a way to get a free brain scan?

So I am 25 year old male.  I smoke about a pack a day and drink 2-4 energy drinks a day for the past 5 years or so.  I feel like it has hugely impacted my cognitive abilities.  I notice the trend in a lot of places I work.  Certain people compulsively drink monster.  I am curious how my brain looks after long term use compared to others.  I was wondering if there is a way to get a free scan just do a quick compare and contrast that they can use for research purposes. 

I haven't been able to find any solid research on it but the two seem to have a symbiotic relationship that make me crave the other one so intensely does anyone else get this?  More important than sleep, food, sanity 

You need to supplement your urges to drink and smoke with something less harmful. When you feel like drinking an energy drink, drink a glass of hot water etc.

@ Major Tom At least 6 with a bottle of smart water after every 3rd and a cigarettes in between each one.  That's about all I can afford

• Andy C

Not in America!  Thanks to Republicans!

Soon women won't have sovereignty over their own bodies and black people will continue to go to jail so they can be slaves. 

• Enigma

You can be sure the chemicals in cigarettes and the extremely high levels of sugar and caffeine are harming your body greatly.