Recommendation of store bought teriyaki sauce to make teriyaki chicken which tastes like it is from a Chinese restaurant, out at the mall?

Thank you!

I've been making my own, and it's close to what restaurants serve. Mix together:

•    1/2 cup water•    1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce•    1/4 cup honey•    4 garlic cloves, minced•    1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerrootMix together and bring to a boil. Make a slurry of 2 Tablespoons corn starch and 2 Tablespoons water. Mix until smooth. Add slowly to simmering sauce until it is as thick as you desire.

Why do you want a japanese dish to taste like it comes from a chinese restaurant?

there may be other ingredients in the Chinese restaurant  chicken besides teriyaki....

Cornstarch.       

Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.

• Spence

I believe that Teriyaki is a Japanese entree, not Chinese.

• CB

Chinese restaurant don't make Teriyaki chicken, a Japanese restaurant is where you would find such a dish.