Are UK students being treated worse than blacks in America?

They are now a highly repressed group, detained in halls by cops and private bully boy security.  All under no law I know of.

All the time this is happening, chavs are free to drink in pubs until 10 pm then dance in the streets paralytic .  What sort of state Is this?

Many of these students have brought the lockdowns on themselves by going to pubs in large groups. Sorry no sympathy for them.

Students in any country that don't follow the rules regarding the virus should not complain when those rules are enforced.  Leave America and your preconceived notions out of it.

I don't know but they should be. 

I don't know - ask the family of Breonna Taylor, and when those poor kids in Manchester die of being 'locked up', get back to me. 

Blacks aren't treated badly in America. They receive welfare, housing, and benefit from affirmative action. If America is so awful why don't they move to Africa, their ancestral homeland?