If normal babies are delivered by a stork, are large ones delivered by a crane?
@ Pronk - I wouldn't want to be fatuous
@ Weasel - I try to keep my place in the pecking order
@ Polly - I hope they don't clog up the birth canals
@ BK - But some are whoppers
@ LB - So they claim
@ CT I see you were winging it big time on that answer
- ChaiTeaLv 64 weeks agoFavourite answer
But it took Argentavis magnificens to deliver a Derrick.
- PronkLv 74 weeks ago
Are you calling my baby fat,RR?
THAT TAKES A LOT OF GULL!
- Weasel McWeaselLv 74 weeks ago
You've said a beakful !
- pollyLv 74 weeks ago
In the Netherlands where dykes are common, babies float up the birth canals by themselves.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 74 weeks ago
Yes,but a few develop Whooping Crane Cough.
- Laughing BOYLv 74 weeks ago
These DAYS it's all ABOUT the INSURANCE coverage......😂😂😂😂
- RickLv 64 weeks ago
not bad - FIVE points !!!!