Do you think more people are choosing not to have children.?

Not because they don't like children but because they feel it's an unsafe world to bring children into.

Update:

Thanks to everyone for you're answers, You all make valid points.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • God
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

In the developed world I think that's true.  In underdeveloped countries not so much.

• 4 weeks ago

Yes, for sure, young people are learning there is life to live, college, degrees, greats careers long before babies so you have more to offer...but once they have it all in the adult world...they resolve a baby won't save the day or make the relationship better.

Some think its not worth adding to a problem. The earth only has so many resources.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yes.................................

• 4 weeks ago

YES!! I would say that is very logical and true! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

The world is extremely overpopulated and the world needs less people. Humans are trash on this earth. We caused so much damage to our own home (planet earth) and no one seems to care. They will once the planet starts dying and it'll be too late. 

I dont know if I'll personally have any kids. One is more than enough but I might not want any at all. We'll see. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.