Guy asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 3 weeks ago

Sister put sausage in chicken alfredo! Help?

My sister said she made chicken alfredo but she put sausage in it

Sounds weird but not inedible 

• denise

Not a usual ingredient in it, admittedly, but it may work and eke out the chicken in the dish?

I agree with you, Guy.  Adding sausage to chicken alfredo is something I wouldn't likely ever do and I definitely wouldn't call it 'Chicken Alfredo' or even 'Chicken Alfredo with Sausage.'  It makes no sense to me, like - why is the sausage there as if the chicken alfredo is not enough by itself?  THAT is gluttony in my book.     

OK; and? (or rather; so what?)

• kswck2

Depends on what kind of sausage. Was it bulk pork sausage or chorizo? Or something else. 

I make a pasta dish with chicken, sausage and an alfredo type sauce.  It is very good. 

This would be good even if there is no chicken in the sausage and alfredo sauce. Enjoy dinner. 

That sounds good! 

• ?

Was is a chicken sausage?  If so, no problem!

Lol, women right?

It's too late for any kind of help.