Can you get someone who's abusing/stalking you arrested for getting you fired from your job?

Or trying to get you fired by constantly tampering with your car so that you're frequently either late for work or having to take time off to have your car repaired?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Diana
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

You're going to need some hidden security cameras on your car and around your yard.  They should be able to record what's happening.  Then, use whatever proof that you get to take your stalker to court.  

• 3 weeks ago

You can get someone arrested for vandalism, but you have to catch them in the act or have a witness who saw it happen make a statement to the police.

In my state there are stalking laws to protect victims. If my car was tampered with, I would never park it where someone could find it to vandalize time and time again.If you can prove that someone tampered with your car, which kept you from your job, then I am pretty sure you could sue for lost wages IF you were fired due to being late or not showing up to work.

• 3 weeks ago

They can’t get arrested for getting you fired, but they can be for tampering with your car. You’d have to proof it was them though. 

• 3 weeks ago

Not if your a Democrit because you want to defund them. 

'

You have to wait in line and MAYBE they will get to you in a couple months after they get off the BS COURT CASES where they are being sued everyday. 'Just be patient.. 'Maybe after the election IF THE DEMS do not win they will have the funding to get to your NOT AN EMERGENCY CASE.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

ah yah. of course. what evidence do you have your cars been tampered with? other than by the mechanic working on it.

it was the mechanic. its how they make money.

Next time your car breaks beat up the shop manager. and keep beating him/her up til the fix your car.

cheats like that we dont need around.

or in business.

• 3 weeks ago

Maybe you should stop using a car and take public transportation.

• 3 weeks ago

If someone is actually tampering with your car, then they are clearly committing a criminal offense for which they could be arrested.  But you need proof to present to the police.  I would recommend investing in security cameras that you can use to discreetly keep watch on your car.  That will cost some money, but you will be financially better off in the long run if the evidence they capture gets this person arrested and saves you a lot of future car repair costs.

• martin
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

That would be possible, if you can prove the stalking, which is a crime.  Otherwise, you should sue in civil court rather than pursue a conviction.

• Ralph
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

Yes, but you usually need some evidence.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.