Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

I was out with a guy who was not my friend and when i insult some of his friends he looked at me in a very agressive and angry way....why?

Update:

I am female

18 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

It's like when someone says. What do you tell someone that's got two black-eyes, nothing, because hopefully he's gotten the message already? You've obviously forgotten your manners, and also thought that based on someone's sex a reaction might very well be different. Possibly based on the circumstances surrounding and what initially happened, however, being an outsider and female possibly stop you from getting a serious beating! Now, do you understand why he looked at you that way?

• 3 weeks ago

you insulting his friends is why.

• 3 weeks ago

Why were you out with a guy that wasn't your friend, who was hanging out with his friends, and why do you think you can insult anyone and not have those people wanting to punch you in the face? Do you have sawdust between your ears?

• 3 weeks ago

Because YOUR STUPID and Your mother dresses you funny and your breath stinks like shiit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

You said it, you insulted some of his friends.

• you sound really really dumb like a brainless idiot.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Because you insulted his friends. Why did you really need to ask this?

• 3 weeks ago

If I am out on a date with someone, and they decided to insult my friends, i wouldn't get angry, but i would get up, leave and never talk to that person again.  I don't need that sort of negativity in my life.

• 3 weeks ago

Some questions are just too stupid to answer

• 3 weeks ago

More to the point is WHY were you horrible to his friends?  If you introduced him to your friends and he insulted them I think you would be angry too.....wouldn't you?

• 3 weeks ago

Loyalty? Honor? Concepts foreign to those indoctrinated by public education.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.