Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 3 weeks ago

I was out with a guy who was not my friend and when i insult some of his friends he looked at me in a very agressive and angry way....why?

I am female

• ?

It's like when someone says. What do you tell someone that's got two black-eyes, nothing, because hopefully he's gotten the message already? You've obviously forgotten your manners, and also thought that based on someone's sex a reaction might very well be different. Possibly based on the circumstances surrounding and what initially happened, however, being an outsider and female possibly stop you from getting a serious beating! Now, do you understand why he looked at you that way?

you insulting his friends is why.

Why were you out with a guy that wasn't your friend, who was hanging out with his friends, and why do you think you can insult anyone and not have those people wanting to punch you in the face? Do you have sawdust between your ears?

Because YOUR STUPID and Your mother dresses you funny and your breath stinks like shiit.

You said it, you insulted some of his friends.

• you sound really really dumb like a brainless idiot.

Because you insulted his friends. Why did you really need to ask this?

If I am out on a date with someone, and they decided to insult my friends, i wouldn't get angry, but i would get up, leave and never talk to that person again.  I don't need that sort of negativity in my life.

Some questions are just too stupid to answer

More to the point is WHY were you horrible to his friends?  If you introduced him to your friends and he insulted them I think you would be angry too.....wouldn't you?

Loyalty? Honor? Concepts foreign to those indoctrinated by public education.