On top of being overrated are Chelsea also the winners of worst shirt of the season award ?

What an eyesore.

dont like it tbh

their previous away shirts were decent though. This is unforgiveably bad lol

IT looks like something out a Stephen King Novel..

It's a c**p shirt but it keeps all the kids buying it every year!

• August

Looks too girlie 

Oh, I've seen much worse over the years. I think the chocolate brown one was possibly the worst along with the grass green almost invisible on the screen kit but at least it isn't the same old yellow away every time. That was a bit deadly to be honest.

I think the Chelsea kit is ntb and although I might get a few eye rolls I am very much into high vis kits for players, something which stands out from the background.

I know is it Pink or very light red Ha.

It is certainly unusual.

I give them 10 for originality.

Memorable debut for Blackburn's new away kit.(We look like Palace)

4-0 this week 5-0 last week unlucky not to draw 3-3 1st week(That was never offside)

11 in the 1st 3 games apparently a record this century(Championship)

Early days yet so good luck to everyone whoever you support.

Looks like the away shirt of a bottom half team, maybe they're getting ready.

How about this wolves one

I honestly didn't know Palace played WBA straight after playing Everton LOL.

All jokes aside I think a lot of this seasons kits are eyesores. The only teams that have decent kits are Leicester and Palace.

• Ryan

Are you sure that's not from the crystal palace vs everton game lol what were they thinking