On top of being overrated are Chelsea also the winners of worst shirt of the season award ?

What an eyesore.

Attachment image

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

dont like it tbh

their previous away shirts were decent though. This is unforgiveably bad lol

IT looks like something out a Stephen King Novel..

• 3 weeks ago

It's a c**p shirt but it keeps all the kids buying it every year!

• August
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Looks too girlie 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Oh, I've seen much worse over the years. I think the chocolate brown one was possibly the worst along with the grass green almost invisible on the screen kit but at least it isn't the same old yellow away every time. That was a bit deadly to be honest.

I think the Chelsea kit is ntb and although I might get a few eye rolls I am very much into high vis kits for players, something which stands out from the background.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I know is it Pink or very light red Ha.

It is certainly unusual.

I give them 10 for originality.

Memorable debut for Blackburn's new away kit.(We look like Palace)

4-0 this week 5-0 last week unlucky not to draw 3-3 1st week(That was never offside)

11 in the 1st 3 games apparently a record this century(Championship)

Early days yet so good luck to everyone whoever you support.

• 3 weeks ago

Looks like the away shirt of a bottom half team, maybe they're getting ready.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

How about this wolves one

Attachment image
  • 3 weeks ago

I honestly didn't know Palace played WBA straight after playing Everton LOL.

All jokes aside I think a lot of this seasons kits are eyesores. The only teams that have decent kits are Leicester and Palace.

• Ryan
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Are you sure that's not from the crystal palace vs everton game lol what were they thinking 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.