Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 3 weeks ago

I let people use me?

I let older men do what they wanted with my body. In the moment I liked to think I had control of the situation but in hindsight I know I didn't. I'm disgusting. I used tinder when I was 16 for idk what. I'm not even into men. Every time I have sex even if it hurts I let it happen. Sometimes I feel nothing at all but I play it up like it feels good. The one time I tried to decline he shoved it so far and hard down my throat that I couldn't breathe. He only stopped when he smelled the vomit. 

So how does that make you feel? 

• falcon

TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Piero

Most of the time a person in your position is making a good living doing this. It's profitable. If a client hurts you or violates one of your rules, remove him from you list. Just refuse to service him again. Or raise the price for the act until you are OK with it.

This is why hookup apps have age restrictions and why decent parents keep their kids out of these situations. At this point you could probably use some talk therapy to work through your feelings on this. 

Hmm.. this makes me sad. You have one life, why would u spent it doing something you don’t like????? Like is short, do what you actually want and build up some self-worth. You can do better than this.. good luck.

Stop doing it and you'll feel better about yourself. It doesn't sound like you are getting the first thing out of it. Maybe you're trying to find a father figure, maybe you're trying to convince yourself you're straight, maybe you are looking for someone to care about you - I can't say why you might be doing it, but you will feel much better when you stop it and gain some self-respect.

What’s the question?