Red blemishes on face?

Hi,

For those familiar with skin care (face), do you have any direction of how to restore my natural skin and rid of these red blemishes? (See photo)

Background: At 34 years old (male), I never had much issue with my skin in terms of acne or blemishes. Once I started wearing a COVID-19 face mask all day at work and around and about, I started to develop these deep, pimple like legions on my face but very rarely did they develop with a white head. Eventually, the inflammation would settle and leave with a red blemish ( see photo ). They are very slightly painful to the touch and have not disappeared when they first started developing over 3 months ago.

I’m looking to have a clear and healthier looking face again. I am using the same skin care products for the pst couple years that never gave me issue. Eucerin daily face moisturizer (spf 30), witch hazel to cleanse/tone before bed/ and CeraVe hydrating facial cleanser during a shower. 

Generally, I have normal-to-oily skin and have started using Differin cleanser (5% Benzoyl Peroxide), that claims to be a sensitive skin formula, thinking that I am having more oil build up due to the heat/moist environment of my skin underneath a surgical or sometimes linen-made face mask. Being at home on paternity leave has allowed for the inflammation/redness to reduce as I don’t wear a mask inside my home. But I want to nip this problem as soon as possible.

Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations? Thanks!!

I’d meet with a doctor and see what they say. They will probably give you acne medication for it. It looks like ingrown hair but I’m not 100% sure