Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 3 weeks ago

Climate model forecasts have shown a 100% failure rate. Why is "climate science" based almost entirely around them?

Peter the troll says: Yeah, I'm gonna need a source for that.

Lemme make a few guesses: Infowars? Breitbart? Daily Wire?

Show me only ONE model that gets it right turd boy. I know where you get your info (CNN, BBC, MSDNC...).

I know, it’s funny, so far they’ve managed to be a 1000% less successful than fortune tellers and horoscopes.

EDIT for Peter The Turd Boy... Why would you need a source? There have been hundreds of predictions made. You have eyes don’t you? (apologies if you are Master Po from Kung Fu). You can SEE the North Pole is still there, Miami isn’t under 2 feet of seawater. There aren’t 50 million climate refugees, Waves are not lapping over 8 story building’s in Australia . The list is almost endless. Why do you have to be such a  jerk? What do you get out of it?

It has to have something to do with the United Nations going after Globalization, as the IPCC are the ones who have mandated these models. The COVID-19 Pandemic caught fire because of a model developed by a guy named Ferguson, who was sponsored by WHO, which is another arm of the United Nations. 

Not those kind of models dimwit

Yeah, I'm gonna need a source for that.