Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

will trump win in this election?

I predict that either Biden will win in a close election or Trump will win by a landslide.

Incumbents generally win especially one who's up against such a weak opponent and one without his marbles.

.

• Athena

Look at what Yahoo has had to do to ensure that he does.  

ALways slanted they have gone overboard in the propaganda labeled news and were caught at it so many times they had to remove the Comments section.

If you choose to vote for a security risk, have at it.  He is known by many to be just that.

Win? no

Steal? Probably.

Note how he is already lining up his personally chosen SCOTUS to decide the winner.

• Mark J

who knows, the electorate need to get out and vote on the day.

opinion polls are all well and good, but they are based on sample (granted a supposedly well constructed balanced sample to reflect society at large) an election is the real sample.

In a run off between Trump and Biden I find it not very credible that Biden is even nominated let alone still running. If the debate goes ahead then I suspect it could be a bloodbath, leading to Biden's withdrawal and Harris taking over.

If the public keep buyinginto the very partisan reporting (the vast majority of TV media [essentially all except Fox & OAN] support Democrats). all the media seems partisan reporting hope and feelings instead of facts. the misinformation is incredible. the conduct of the media and the democrats since 2016 has been frankly an embarrassment.

It depends on the public and how they respond to the electioneering.

So yes Trump could win.

I don't think Biden can.

but we will find out. I find the insistence of fiddling with the election system (the opening of the election to mail in ballots) worrying because it is so open to abuse or sheer pressure numbers to failures very concerning. Even ifthere isn't widespread abuse it creates an evironment where abuse could lie. If the ga is not clear it gives succour to the defeated (remember the 2016 democrat call of Hillary won the popular vote, but Trump stile the election through the electoral college).

if trump wins on the night and it takes many months to count all the mail in ballots that happen to give Biden the victory will the result have ANY credibility.

I dont' even know what would happen if the result was contested through to early  January 2021.... the presidential term ends.. does the house of Representatives majority leader assume government or is the the senate. does the SC appoint an interim president.

By the Constitutional Salmagundi handed down by the US Supreme Court on November 13th, the old US Constitution shall be suspended in favour of the Life presidency of the Leader. Any Justices who do not go along with this may go the way of Ginsberg. There are ways of dealing with recalcitrant Congressmen too. They're all idiots.

Don't ask me, I'm afraid to vote for either candidate for fear of retribution at the hands of the conservative/liberal political re-education boards.

Too close to call, too many variables, unusual times (pandemic, etc), anything could happen one way or the other between now and election day. I am afraid the results will be close and that will fuel all sorts of allegations about accuracy, fairness, "rigging", etc   

how can he refuse to quit the White House if he loses and surely the Army will go in and remove him ?