Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 3 weeks ago

Parents are sending me to therapy?

I probably need it but the thing is I don't know what I'm supposed to say! I don't have anything to say so how is this gonna work? I'm incredibly anxious about this because my mom is already mad enough at me.....

Dont talk about anything you do not want to talk about, its not confession. Think before you answer any question you are asked. Do not admit to anything you want to keep secret.

Beware of the therapist and groups, they love mind control (brainwashing).

If you need help to figure out life / why puzzles; study the teachings of Jesus and ask questions as you study. (why did you say it this way Lord?).

• Trish

Say whatever you want but don't be surprised if your therapist is a gossip.

Don't worry about it. It's the therapist's job to help you to talk. They'll ask you questions: all you do is think for a moment, then answer. Don't be in a rush.

• Raja

You say you need therapy . What is the reason ?. Think about the matter carefully and explain why you have come for therapy or discuss with your parents and they will give you the reason for sending you for therapy. Based on the information given the therapist will examine you and treat you accordingly.

• keerok

Just go. You already know you need it. That is the most important step to healing.

i wouldnt worry about it, the therapist will help you with that

therapist will ask you questions, simply be polite and answer them.

• 28AKO

you don't have to worry about what to say, the therapist ask you questions and listens to you

• A

The therapist will ask you questions, just be honest