Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

Coincidence or nah lol?

I recently stopped taking my mini pill about 2 weeks ago.the day before i stopped taking them I had sex with my husband and the day before that. I’ve only been on the mini pill for a few weeks not even one month .So this week is my due period and no sign of it but little cramps here and there and I had light spotting a few days ago and one day I got extremely dizzy for no known reason .This morning I was cooking breakfast and I cracked a egg and a double yolk egg popped out never seen one before so I posted a pic on fb and a friend told me she was about to message me about how she had a dream I was pregnant with twin girls .

• John P

One day many years ago, when we were not trying for a baby, we had two double yolkers in a pan.  It had no significance in our lives - our 3 children came along, singly, several years later, at planned intervals.  That was the only time in my life that I have ever seen eggs with double yolks.

Absolutely riveting 

• helene

You might be pregnant, but the egg and the dream are not signs of it.

Seriously, I get double-yolk eggs all the time. East Coast chickens are freaks or something.