I lost my drivers license.  I went to DMV and applied for a replacement. Paid $30 dollars. I got a paper temporary. Then I found it.?

They just sent my new real DL in the  mail (I do not agree with that ) My question is my question is witch should I Use? I like my photo on the older one I  "lost" I looked at everything between the two

• Phil M

You must use the new one. The old one is no longer valid.

The old one has been voided out in the DMV records.   The license they have now is the new one with the new date of issue,  the new expiration date,  etc.   The photo is also the one on the new license.    If you use the old one and get pulled over it will not match the info at the DMV and you could get arrested.    Cut up the old one,  use the new one. 

• Bill

If the DL #'s are the same you can use either.  If they are different you can only use the new one.

They just sent my new real DL in the mail (I do not agree with that ) 

What? That is how they do their business. Utility companies have no issue with mailing you the bill and you always get it.

Get used to it.

You use the newest photo .  Your face has changed that much.  Usually there is an expiry date on the license, MEANING YOU GOT TO GET ANOTHER PHOTO TAKEN BY THEM in 5 year periods so you pay for that picture and get it done by them at DMV,  It will cost maybe $30 which is the cost of the photo and paperwork. After all their secretaries must be paid too for doing their work on processing a Witch.

The first oine is no longer valid, so put on your big girl panties and deal with it. It's also spelled WHICH, NOT WITCH. fail again.

You paid for a replacement then disagree because they sent it to you? What a douche. Original in no longer valid once a replacement is issued. Works the same with a vehicle title.

Every state has it's own procedures - in mine they issue a license marked Duplicate then enter into the system that the first license is now invalid.  Not likely, but if someone uses the original license as ID they could be caught and prosecuted.  You should just destroy the original.

• Kieth

It is what it is, no refunds.