So only a Fergie time penalty could get United the win against Brighton, is it fair to say already they're not really a threat?

Brighton hit the post like 10 times too, LOL. 

United are exactly the kind of team that is made to punish Spurs, Spurs will do their usual miss 7000 chances and then United will break and score and win penalties, you won't beat them this season. 

• BH-Albion should of won that game, sometimes life just isn't fair..a few fractions difference in accuracy total, and they would of slaughtered manur

• August

Great game to watch for a Leeds supporter. Both teams deserve all the merits of another very good game and result 

• Ryan

I just find it weird the final whistle can be blown but you can still award a penalty. It was a deserved penalty but it was a weird feeling to see that. Anyway defensively United are shite we all knew last season despite having one of the best defensive records. De Gea is finished. I don't know why they signed van de Beek if they're only using him as a sub he has looked one of their better players in the first 3 games in my opinion. I'm not sure whether to have a go at Ole for playing a defensive mid against Brighton and Palace or have a go at him for not starting two defensive mids lol. For years this section has mocked me whenever I come after Paul Pogba, he's clearly not up to it most of the time and should be sold while they can still get most of their money back. Fred should probably go back to playing in the starting 11 in games like these vs Palace and Brighton he'd offer more than Matic and McTominay. I don't know what to tell you really I've a lot I want to say after seeing that game but signing Jadon Sancho is the least of United's worries. They need 2 proper centre backs enough of pushing Harry Maguire as a world class defender. Lindelof had enough chances to prove himself and he is sh*t, in my opinion Bailly is the better defender but he's rash and injury prone. I don't think Ole has the balls to make big decisions on players like de Gea, Pogba, Maguire, Lindelof and he should be sacked. He took the team as far as he could take them i think and to be fair I will say he did a good job but now it's time to bring a proper manager in to take the next step. I mean you sack LVG and you sack Mourinho and then you put your confidence in this guy who last won a trophy in management in 2013 in Norway and lead Cardiff to relegation and a poor start the next season in the efl championship. When he went back to Norway he failed to have the same impact he's just not good enough and we'll never see him in a top job again

you're laughing but whats your excuse for not finishing well in the league last season?

Now you've got Bale, fancy having a go challenging us for the title ?

As for United, they would have won this game 4-2 or 5-2 if they had a few more primed players in that side.

Brighton bossed them statistically in that game.  but the most important stat is the goals.  They scored one less than Man Utd.   Man Utd got the 3 points end of and you need to win games like this,  when you go away and play poor but still can get the wins.

I'm not trying to say they didn't deserve to win because they did and yes what I'm saying does sound harsh but this is a prime example of what happens if you don't take your chances earlier on in the game when you are on top and this is something we have been guilty of doing in previous seasons.

Anyone who thinks Manchester United will be a threat, at least given what's happened so far this season, in terms of performances and the transfer window, needs their head checking.

#WeSuck

Source(s): Man Utd fan.