I'm tired of walking thru a spider web every time I leave my house in the morning.  What can I do to fight and defeat them?

Update:

OK, Raid.  How do I deploy it?  Spray all around the door frames?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Leave your house, as in outside, those long webs that seem to come from ever where but you don't see them until you walk into them. Nothing you can do besides walk with something in front of you to catch them, before they are suddenly in your face.

• 3 weeks ago

There is a product called Home Defence. This spray will eliminate all bugs from your doorway. Until then. Have a yardstick handy to de-web the area before passing through it.

• denise
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Clear any foliage from around your doorway / porch and treat the area with insect repellent [ being careful not to get it on any of the plants you want to keep ] to keep the ladybugs & helpful bugs safe.

• 4 weeks ago

couple of birds in your home should do the job.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

A few bird houses, but then you have bird do-do

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Umbrella.  Deploy as you step through the door.  Do you know the species?  Some spiders are clever and take their webs down before you wreck their webs if you're regular in your comings and goings.

Source(s): I used to be the first person to use a footpath through a wood every single morning. I think you can imagine the spluttering and gesticulating involved.
  • Edwena
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Buy a spray can of spider killer at the grocery store and give them a shot of spray.  

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Raid - you can also get the stuff CCTV people use to protect cameras, but it is more or less the same thing for twice the price.

• get plenty of raid bug repellent.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Raid              

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.