Republicans say they don't hate gay and transgender people they just don't want to be forced to respect them as human beings?

What's the difference between hating someone and purposely disrespecting them? Nothing. It doesn't matter what you feel inside if your actions are exactly the same on the outside. I'm not treating you like crap because I hate you, I'm doing it so I can exercise my right to not accept you as a human being. Riiiiight.

I wonder if they know that Richard Grennell is  gay. 

We respect all human life we just don't condone their actions.

The God of love accepts all people. He does not, however, accept intolerance, bigotry, and hate. Jesus hung out with tax collectors, who were considered the lowest form of humanity in their day. Republicans actually believe Jesus came here to tell us who to hate and discriminate against.

No conservative says that 

Conservatives don’t care what gay people do 

The issue is when you try and force other people to do and say things they don’t want to do

The world will never change for you and yours. The cause is more like asking god to accept you. It is not republicans, this group has made their movement a carnival, a side show. 

I have never heard a Republican say anything against a gay or transgender person. That is just a myth put forth by the Dems and backed up by the media.

I understand what you are saying. You are used to listening to Democrats hate everybody and use violent language, so you cannot imagine the Republicans being good to people. I'm bisexual, Republicans aren't abusive to me, but the Democrats don't seem to have the ability to be nice to people so that people will vote for them.