Would this be pushing past another's "No"?

if you were to ask them permission to do something but since they don't want you to do it, they try to be nice so they warn you of a deterrent (eg: dangerous) but you won't care

or at least refusing to take their NO

Yes, but I haven't heard that expression being used in the context of insubordination. If you ask for permission and are denied, and then you go and do it anyway, you show great disrespect. At best you could be described as someone who refused to listen. You could then be accused of a criminal act like taking something without permission (theft), or even sabotage.

They did not really say no, though.  To push past another's "No", they actually have to say no.  You would do it anyway, despite the refusal to allow it.  You ignore the refusal.  If there is no open refusal, then you aren't pushing past anything.  "I took what you said into account and decided it wasn't a good reason to not do the thing".  That isn't pushing past anything.  I heard what you said, considered it, and decided it wasn't important.  I might be ignoring a warning, but there was never a no involved.

If you need their permission and they are not giving it, you have your answer. Not 'realising' you needed to ask permission in the first place is a different matter ....