How have your taste buds changed over time?

Yes, your taste buds will change as you get older.  I used to love eating butterscotch pudding and I hadn't eaten it for a couple years and when I went to eat it again, it tasted completely different.

Had chemo a few years ago which at the time hammered my taste, since then can't eat sweets and chocolate.

I actively enjoy small amounts of bitter food now, not because I can't taste it as well as when I was a child but because I like the frission like when you go see a horror movie expecting there to be scary parts.  I've become very sensitive to the taste of baking soda and there are many things like gingerbreads and poorboys (a depression era cakebar) that use a lot of baking soda that I just can't eat at all anymore.  It's like licking a bar of soap!  I've grown into certain textures.  I used to hate olives, eggplant and mushrooms because of the texture but I love them all now.  On the other hand I'm so over corn on the cob.

I no9 longer like peanut butter and do like eggs.

Not much at all.

• kswck2

I find many foods I Hated as a kid I now Love, like baked beans, any bell pepper except green, chili. I used to like lentils, quinoa, nearly ANY candy bar, etc. No more. 

• laura

A bit I used to be more into sweet things like chocolate and ice cream but now I tend to be more in to savoury tastes like nuts or crisps which is bad I know 

Yes, sadly. But i still can taste, which is good. I used to have a wicked sense of smell; my mother said it was better than any blood hound she ever met. I fear it has become much less sensitive.

A little bit.  I can eat vegetables more easily now, although I still don't like many of them.

I don't think they work as well as they used to, but I do now have an abnormally heightened sense of smell.