Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Is it normal for your vaginia to be a different color than your labias? ?

My vaginia itself and itself opening and the vaginia (NOT my labias) are a lighter color than my labia and vulva. Those are pink and redish. Whereas my vaginia is a light light pink,almost whiteish color. I'm a virgin. 21. 

Set up a gynecologist appt if you’re concerned. I doubt it’s anything though

Did you examine your vagina with an endoscope?  If not then how do you know what color your vagina is?  You obviously are a teenage boy with no idea what the female anatomy looks like.

Shut up you sick morally retarded little girl . you are going to hell after this short life

Pictures would definitely help us answer your question.

Set up a doctor's appointment. You might have to get your vagina examined by a male doctor, since they are they are the one's who specialize at these things. 

"vagina". "labia" is plural for "labium"

ilike pink v-js with darker lips that flow outwards like curtains

As your vagina (NOT vaginia) is entirely internal I am uncertain how you determined the colour.

Flash photography? That can often alter colours.

As for the area around the vaginal opening between the inner labia, the colour can be influenced by blood flow which is influenced by both temperature and arousal.

There is NO such thing as a VAGINIA as we have pointed out before.  You are either over obsessed with the female anatomy or are just trolling.  IN either case, if you really had a white-ish vaginal anatomy, there would be something seriously wrong with you.