Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Is it normal for your vaginia to be a different color than your labias? ?

My vaginia itself and itself opening and the vaginia (NOT my labias) are a lighter color than my labia and vulva. Those are pink and redish. Whereas my vaginia is a light light pink,almost whiteish color. I'm a virgin. 21. 

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Set up a gynecologist appt if you’re concerned. I doubt it’s anything though

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Did you examine your vagina with an endoscope?  If not then how do you know what color your vagina is?  You obviously are a teenage boy with no idea what the female anatomy looks like.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Shut up you sick morally retarded little girl . you are going to hell after this short life

• 4 weeks ago

Pictures would definitely help us answer your question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Set up a doctor's appointment. You might have to get your vagina examined by a male doctor, since they are they are the one's who specialize at these things. 

• 4 weeks ago

"vagina". "labia" is plural for "labium"

• 4 weeks ago

ilike pink v-js with darker lips that flow outwards like curtains

• 4 weeks ago

As your vagina (NOT vaginia) is entirely internal I am uncertain how you determined the colour.

Flash photography? That can often alter colours.

As for the area around the vaginal opening between the inner labia, the colour can be influenced by blood flow which is influenced by both temperature and arousal.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

There is NO such thing as a VAGINIA as we have pointed out before.  You are either over obsessed with the female anatomy or are just trolling.  IN either case, if you really had a white-ish vaginal anatomy, there would be something seriously wrong with you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.