Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 4 weeks ago

How come Michael Jackson’s three kids are racially White when he was racially a Black man? ?

I just don’t understand it! Michael Jackson had a ton of plastic surgeries and he looked nothing like a normal Black guy! He looked more like a White women, in the later years of his life. In his interview with Oprah Winfrey, he claimed that he suffers from a skin condition that causes the loss of skin pigmentation. I HIGHLY doubt that. But, even if he did suffer from loss of skin pigmentation, the disease still can NOT change his DNA! He was STILL a Black man. So how come, his three kids are racially White?! How come they are not Black? Are they his biological kids? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT!  

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

He want be white, thus he have many plastic surgeries to make him look more white. He also want his children to be white, thus he use white sperm donors.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Why does it even matter to you? You're not a member of his family or close friends therefore the heritage of his offspring is none of your business. 

• 4 weeks ago

He adopted them.

• 4 weeks ago

depending  who and what you believe........there are any number of theories  as to who the actual parents are of any of the children. 

Even Debbie Rowe......who was a SURROGATE........may not have even used her own eggs.   She could have had an embryo implanted......using someone else's eggs and god knows whose sperm. 

She did give birth to 2 of the 3 kids........but some have questioned whether it was even her eggs. 

Blanket's origins are even murkier, as supposely, the surrogate didn't even know who she was having the baby for..........and it's never been proven who that surrogate even was. 

Supposedly his lawyer handled the whole thing........and, allegedly, Michael's name never came into it.........so even the surrogate doesn't know who eventually adopted the kid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

he  actually wanted children with lisa marie presly but she did no want to at the time so he chatted up some woman  who worked in a place he visited. So he must have asked her-Debbie. She is very fair with whitish hair and blue eyes.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Why are y'all so obsessed with this topic ? I'm sure everyone knows the answer. He still did a great job at raising them regardless.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Firstly it was verified after his death that he was suffering from vitiligo but he was still a genetically African-American.  However that doesn't explain his nose surgery and other things.  As far as how his kids are white you got me on that one too the mother was white and I believe they did artificial insemination or something like that.

• 4 weeks ago

His kids are adopted.  They do not share his dna. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

One of his so called kids has been proven to be Mark Lester's

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.