got tricked from scammer and gave ssn what can I do?

So I recently got a call from someone claiming to be att, and seemed legit, and after googling number I made a terrible mistake. Person got address, name, dob, and ssn. After I did all this, I froze credit from the 3 bureaus and closed my card for bank. Is there any other things I need to do? Should I sign up for something like lifelock? I know it was stupid, and don't want to make the mistake again.

Also this happened today.

You gave away all that is needed to sell your info on the dark web.  Yes, I suggest you get Lifelock - tomorrow, before the damages begin.  Tell them what you did and be prepared for people to start stealing from you, opening accounts in your name, getting loans in your name, and more.  Remember to always be on guard.  Never let anyone talk you into anything. 

Freezing credit was a good idea.  Lifelock might be too.  Also, try to file your taxes as early as possible.