Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Is there terror attack in London and Paris in past day?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have not heard of such.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not in London - despite the Daily Mail's year-of-fear wail, but (as Sky tells us) 'French terrorism authorities' are investigating the attacks close to the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

London - no. Paris - yes. Breonna Taylor - yes; the controversy over one of the country’s most contentious police killings has also splashed across social media platforms with misinformation not far behind. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not in London - despite the Daily Mail's year-of-fear wail, but (as Sky tells us) 'French terrorism authorities' are investigating the attacks close to the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, a policeman shot dead by someone with extremist views, another lunatic (aren’t they always?) murdering innocents in Paris.

Strange how the Islamic terror attacks get less attention than the shooting of a drug dealers girlfriend in US.

I wonder if Hamilton will wear a t shirt honouring the murdered policeman and the murdered in Paris.....I won’t hold my breath.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

London no, Paris yes.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

London has a cop shot dead  by a criminal under arrest. Two people were stabbed in a Paris terror attack.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.