What's the best way to get neighbors to move?

My elderly neighbors, who's house and lawn is so bad both should be bulldozed. I mean, the grubs from their infested so called "lawn" are eating my flowers. I can't even walk my own property with pride anymore. Not only that, their thing they call a daughter drops off her neanderthal children off on her way to her fast food job so they can watch them. My dog is on nerves ALL DAY because of those brats. It's gotten so bad, I have no idea what to do

I'm not sure some of you "people" understand. I mean, these people are horrible, pieces of white trash.

You call a meeting of your neighbours and agree to take care of the garden for your elderly neighbours. It is called being a Christian.

I don't think you understand what neighborly behavior is.  Calling names is not the way to cultivate a relationship with  people who have probably lived in the community many years longer than you have and may be unable to take care of their yard.   

Source(s): Can no longer afford to water my large yard since the city put in meters, actually we are lucky to be able to bath and have drinking water.

Post several Biden/Harris signs in your yard.

Become like "Cynthia" on the Geico commercial.

It would be better for you to move.  They are likely happy where they are.

you might not be able to but maybe you can move

Grubs can easily be treated.

Play a radio at a normal volume inside your home on their side of your house and you won't hear the children outside.

Elderly people typically have health issues and are unable to do yardwork. Some pay alot for their medications and can't afford the luxury of hiring someone to cut their lawn or conduct repairs.

If they had the means to keep up with the maintenance of their home, they most likely would do so.

My hope is that someday you are not in their position.

• .

You are so lucky, I mean things could be worse.  

Anyway, where would neanderthals go?