Need Help With My Logic Homework (Translations To Be Exact)?
1. Either Faith or Jerome goes outside.
2. If Jerome doesn’t go outside, he telecommutes.
3. Faith telecommutes but goes outside.
4. Jerome goes outside if the weather is nice.
5. Neither Faith nor Jerome will go outside.
6. Faith telecommutes only if she doesn’t go outside.
7. Faith goes outside if the weather is nice and she’s not telecommuting.
8. Jerome will not go outside unless the weather is nice and he isn’t telecommuting. 9. Jerome goes outside if and only if Faith doesn’t.
10. If Faith goes outside then Jerome will, provided that the weather is nice.
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
You need help with your brain. This site isn't' Logic.
- MikeLv 74 weeks ago
This has nothing to do with Religion.
- RayalLv 74 weeks ago
Neither Faith or Jerome goes outside
Both are telecommuting.
- UserLv 71 month ago
It all appears to be in standard English.
What sort of translation do you need?
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- choko_canyonLv 71 month ago
Specifically which parts do you need translated, Lito?