Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Will the Covid vaccination be mandatory?

It may be mandatory to participate in certain activities, ie school or university attendance, participation in sports, travel to certain countries, and the like.  It is unlikely to be mandatory across the board.  Some people do not tolerate vaccinations well and cannot have them.  Others do not get vaccinations due to religious beliefs.

Of course not. But smart people will do it. I’m in the Covid vaccine trials myself. No possibility of getting it as no virus in it. I was a bit sore and tired but that’s normal for me!  

Yes, most likely.  Dr. donnie is hard at work on it in his bunker right now.  And it's going to be beautiful!

Source(s): The only possible side effect is that it may turn your face orange.

i would hope not but its possible

No                  

Only for those planning to attend public schools or travel abroad and return