M asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

Q about pens?

Has anyone ever had their black blob surgically removed from their foreskin? My GP wants to refer me but to be honest, apart from being aesthetically displeasing I don’t have much of a problem with it! I wasn't circumcised and they say that’s the reason. Opinions from both sexes would be handy- men, whether you’ve had it done and birds, if you have a problem with it. Cheers 

• Nick
    2 days ago

not welll understood what is that, (never seen anything alike) have it checked by a doctor to be safe.... 

Most males, circumcised or not do not have "black blobs" on their penises.

You may have a tumor or some other sort of growth that NEEDS to be removed so it doesn't threaten your overall health.

Have it removed.

If you want to keep your foreskin, tell the doc.

If you want a circ, well... now's the time.

I have a foreskin but I never had a black blob on it.  I don't think that's a normal thing for a guy to have.

A black blob on your foreskin might discourage someone from engaging in activity with it.