Did I blow my chances with this guy?

I have been texting this guy for about 2 months. We have mutual friends but haven’t actually formally met each other yet. He used to call me everyday and text me all day, but something has change over the past 2 weeks. He barely reaches out and sometimes doesn’t respond to my texts at all. I realize that I may have freaked him out because I was texting him a bunch and came off as really needy. (I just get attached easily) I explained this to him, and he still didn’t reply. He just said he really wanted to meet me before getting too involved in this. We are planned to meet in a week from now, but do you think I’ve already blown my chances by coming off too ~needy~? I don’t know if I should even meet him now. 

Yes, you blew it with him. No man wants a needy person in there life. They do not want to be a care taker.

Too complex. That is not love. Leave him alone. He should breathe.

Don’t listen to the anonymous poster, being sexual with him is the last thing you should be doing right now. that would only make you look desperate and sleazy. Listen to me, as I’ve been in your shoes before. You need to take a couple steps back and, although it may be tough, accept the fact that he might cancel/reschedule your meeting. If he thinks you’re needy the best thing to do would be to forget about him and give him space. That’s the only way there would ever be a chance between you two in the future, and if you guys get back on good terms DO NOT get needy again. 

It’s been 2 Months so at least show him your pu ssy to spark the relationship but if you want to see him again and want to straighten the relationship let him finger that hole