Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Is it okay for me to feel betrayal and hurt after what my ex just did?

I was with my girl for 10 months before our relationship ended. We met at work. Give or take 1 month later she started seeing another coworker. It’s even funnier when they talk right in front of me, and come in together on their day off when I’m working.

I found out September 19th. Before then, I was doing fine for weeks (our relationship ended August 1). But when I found out, it felt like the breakup all over again.

Honestly, whatever residual love I had is gone.

Its hard to deal with, when its shoved in your face.

The second you break up with someone, they are no longer a concern to you, do you believe your ex has a right to an opinion regarding your future relationships? any thought you spare for him is a waste and stress you don't need.

• Kieth

It's ok to cry, Biden supporters often cry when adversity comes to them. Especially when a relationship ends and they can't just scrape it off and move on, that's the liberal part of them.