Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Can relationships built from affairs work?

My girlfriend cheated on her ex husband with me. We have a child together as a result. We been together for almost a year. She wants me to meet her family but it seems like she is rushing it. I don't know if it is a good idea for me to meet them yet. I don't even know if they are aware we had an affair. I just want us to build up first. 

Do you even want to be with her? Do not meet anyone, until YOU think its right.

She found the perfect 'nice guy' to settle down with (you) because she knows you tolerate cheating so much to the point that you're willing to have a child with a cheater (so now she's free to get her A1 pipe on the side and you'll be forgiving since there's a child involved). Her husband didn't put up with that bullsh*t, and he's the only winner here. you might think that your woman is doing everything in your best interest, but it's actually the opposite. She does not give a single f*ck about you. Remember, behavior is the only real evidence of motivation. We can see from her past actions what her mindset is really like and where her priorities lie. Young 'nice guys' like yourself have been conditioned to believe everything a woman says, instead of realizing that women do not communicate with their words, they communicate with actions.

• Alan H

Having a child together makes it plain you have had sex with her

one year is hardly rushing!

If she cheated on her husband with you, what makes you think she won’t cheat on you with the next guy?