They say republicans will believe anything...?

Republicans don't believe anyth9ing. What about facts and reality? They don't believe either of those.

Republicans are more objective you say? Then why do they continue to believe that same sex couples molest children and are unsafe as parents even though studies have proven that gay people molest children far less than non-gay people?

Not believing scientific facts is not being objective.In fact, neither republicans nor democrats have a claim to objectivity. The only political group that has any claim are Libertarians. You live your life as you see ft and unless you interfere with my right to do the so or my safety I won't interfere with yours. Live and let live. Both republicans and democrats  live based on legislating the personal lives of people to force them to live as they have decided is the only correct way.On a scale from 1 to 10 (ten being most objective) republicans score -50 and democrats are less than one point better (-49.75 or so).Stay the hell out of other people's personal lives unless they violate your right to live a free safe life as you see fit.

• Embery

This from the people that say you have to believe in science then say a man in a dress is a woman.

"They" of course are wrong. Republicans tend to be more objective in their thinking and better at seeing what is practical and will work. They are seldom fooled into believing in pie-in-the-ideas that won't work and the country can't afford. Liberals only believe in one thing and that is complete control over all of the citizens. 

I guess you said it, and it sounds real to you. Kinda aloof to life, but you said it man.