Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why did the cops raiding Breonna Taylor’s house decide at 2 am to knock instead?

And why didn’t they wait for someone to answer the door? 

They were cracked up and when best to get the bad guys.

Knock, don't knock what's the issue?

What, at this point, does it matter?

It doesn't change anything, so why rehash the least meaningful part of the incident?

The facts are they had a lawful warrant and entered the apartment lawfully pursuant to that warrant.  And when the 2 cops who were lawfully in the apartment were fired upon, they returned fire, as the law allows them to do when reasonably in fear for their lives.

Get over it.  

The idea of a no knock warrant is to take the subjects by surprise before they can flush the drugs and/or arm themselves .

When police knock , they are not asking permission to enter but rather making it known they are LEO .

The cops were on a mission, and that mission was to kill another Black person.

Too many stories about that. I have no idea what is true, everyone spins, so I don't care. I hope the trial turned out right, but I don't care.