Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

What do you think of these new transgender dolls made by liberals?

They are selling them in stores to kids. Wouldn’t that cause confusion? Even though liberals think there are 7000 genders, and they think if someone has a penis it doesn’t mean they are a male! Haha.

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

They want to encourage their gender neutral children to become trannies.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I think that if were a little girl who had the misfortune of being born with anatomical characteristics incongruent with my gender identity, I'd be happy to get a doll that was like me. 

Wrap your head around this: A little TG girl IS a little girl, not a little boy pretending to be a girl. We are USUALLY right when we assign a gender to an infant, BUT NOT ALWAYS. Gender is inherent, not assigned. 

I don't understand this idea that we are 100% accurate in infant gender assignments. "Everyone thought you'd grow up to be a boy, but it turns out you're a girl. No big deal. Girl or boy, we love you." What is so ghastly about that? 

"We assigned you a gender at birth and you'd damn well better conform to the assigned gender role or we'll make your life a living hell" is so hateful! Why are you people so hateful? What ails you? 

• ?
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

It's carrying tolerance too far, because kids would be confused over something even adults find hard to talk about.

• 4 weeks ago

Is that one the Hillary Clinton model?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I have to wonder why you know all about them?

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Liberals are teaching children to become trannies. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.