Ian
Lv 5
Ian asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Federal judge dismissed a lawsuit against Fox News after lawyers for Fox argued that no "reasonable viewer"  takes Tucker Carlson seriously?

So even Fox admits he's full of .s.h.i.t.

Yet they keep this disgusting bag of crap around anyway? They are the top misinformation network lying to people and dividing the country.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Some people are tossing out out his name for President in 2024. I don't think that would happen; if Trump is given a second term, there won't be any more elections.

I agree that Carlson is a "disgusting bag of crap." But he pulls in a lot of dimwitted viewers every night, so Rupert Muckrake isn't likely to s***can him. Rupert is perfectly happy having the money coming in and the ratings up, so he doesn't give a rat's butt about things like honesty and integrity.

• 1 month ago

"Karen McDougal had alleged in the suit filed late last year that Fox host Tucker Carlson slandered her by calling the payout “a classic case of extortion.” U.S. District Court Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil ruled on Thursday that McDougal failed to prove that Carlson was accusing her of an actual crime in a way that would back up a defamation claim.

The judge called the on-air remarks “rhetorical hyperbole and opinion commentary intended to frame a political debate, and as such, are not actionable as defamation,” the judge said in a written ruling."

You disgusting, lying bag of crap poutine-swilling Canuck.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.