Should cannabis be legalized in all 50 states?

If done properly, there would be tax money raised and the illegal drug trade wouldn't benefit from it as much.

• David

They should’ve legalized it a long time ago. Alcohol is much more damaging yet it’s legal, advertised and easily obtainable.

• Mr.412

Yeah but we need to free EVERYONE who’s in jail for cannabis related crimes first 

• Kathy

In my opinion, no way.

• Jesere

Yes, it's a medicinal plant.......made illegal and demonized due to politics 

• CAB

A few neighboring states already have and all three governors here in the tri state area are for it.

No, this idea is unreasonable. There's too much cultural and ideological differences between each state, no way would all of them agree with legalizing cannabis.

• yay

Of course. For the reasons you mentioned and many others. Will it ever actually happen though? I wouldn't hold my breath.