What is wrong with average citizens taking matters into their own hands when cops aren't even safe anymore, and the city is burning down?

Cops cant even protect themselves anymore, whose gonna  be keeping average joe citizens safe

#FreeKyle

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Robert
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I think the young criminals who are burning the cities may soon feel the wrath of law abiding citizens who have had enough of the nonsense and who may own personal protection weapons.   Stay tuned.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cops are not being allowed to protect themselves or other citizens due to the restraints. Being put on them from local governments. For myself that means doing what is necessary to protect ones own property and people, not going out armed, looking for trouble. That is after all, what that kid did and found. Now, he was being physically assaulted when he shot, so it did come down to self defense. But he should not have been there in the first place.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Have you hated civilized society for long?  Or are you just another worthless decomposition troll?  You want to live by the law of the jungle, head off to Somalia.  The rest of us don't want anything to do with you or your gun happy vigilante justice.  Kyle is a murderer.  And the person who provided his gun deserves prison time, too.

• 1 month ago

The acts of Kyle are the very definition of a terrorist act by an armed group of insurgents.  What is wrong with openly violating the law and taking up arms against your fellow citizens?  That is both criminally illegal, and an act of Revolution against the state.  You can call it whatever you want, but it is still illegal.  You are not the law.  You do not get to decide.

And average Joe Citizen is at risk of murder by our own freaking police at this very moment in time.  That should scare you, yet somehow does not.  What kind of American are you?  I would say that you aren't one, or if you are, you are a terrible American because you have no idea what the USA actually stands for. It is not what you believe.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Establish community defense organizations, educate and arm the masses of people.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.